Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Does this hat look messed up?



I have been going through some sort of ordeal trying to get the right size of a Cards hat I got for Christmas. I wasn't expecting that I would get a fitted 59fifty, was just hoping for a $15 snap back, and got lucky. After exchanging it for a bigger size, I decided that the guy at Lids convinced me to get one a smudge too big. I went back and got a 7 3/8 instead of the size 7 1/2. Now, after looking it over at home, I have decided that the brim is off center, and am trying to figure out if I should again return it.

I wonder if it is normal for these hats to be this much off. Notice the how the seems on the hat line up to the seems at the left and right edge of the bill in visibly different places.
More pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment